Sunday, September 18, 2011

How can i configure the lights in my 2008 jeep liberty?

Im very old fashion and i would like my lights to work the same ay as my old car.


I would like the lights to turn on not when unlock the car but only when I open the doors and i want them to turn off when i close the doors.


I also would like for the headlights to not delay to turn off and just turn off when I turn the car off.


Right now the doors lights stay on randomly and so do the headlights and it is very frustrating.


Could somebody knowledgeable in working a 2008 jeep liberty please help? Thank you!|||im an old school jeeper but you would need to rewire a lot of your jeep to make this happen it would involve a lot of work both to the wiring but to the computer i think it would just be easier to live with it or buy an old jeep all my lights are on witches|||You should check your owner's manual, but I doubt there are any options to change the way the lights function.

No comments:

Post a Comment