Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I fix my 2007 jeep wrangler from tire wobbeling aka death wobbeling?

I am having a problem where my front tires on my jeep wobble bad. My jeep has about a 4 inch lift with 35 inch tires. The wobbeling tends to start when i go under 45 mph as soon as i get to 45 mph or above it doesnt wobble nearly as bad. How do i fix it?|||Tire balance, suspension, much else to check...


DO NOT let Stealership tell you it's your Steering Stabilizer


Changing SS will only mask underlying problem which could get unknowingly worse. I've heard Band-Aid on Skin Cancer analogy.|||take it to a tire shop and have the tires balanced and checked for warpage on the wheel.


then have them check the hub and bearing and see if they are still good.





you got something loose in there...

No comments:

Post a Comment