Sunday, September 18, 2011

What are the advantages and disadvantages of driving a jeep?

I going to be switching to a jeep wrangler soon, so I was wondering about advantages and such :)|||Does a Jeep Wrangle suite your needs? This about it for a sec. I have had several Jeeps plus I have had a couple of wranglers and I currently drive daily an 06 Rubicon on 33" tyres and some mods, after having had my 94 YJ on 35" with lots of mods for a number of years. I drive a Jeep simply because I kayak, camp, hunt, climb, snowboard, and run trails. Simply my Jeeps suits me. Jeeps Accelerate good enough, handle ok, even when lifted, if you do it right, they get poor gas mileage, I get 14-15 mpg, in mixed driving. They do offer roll over protection and I have to say the only roll overs that I know of typically happen off road, and I know a LOT of Jeepers. Doe/will the vehicle do what you need it to do?|||Advantages:


1. 4-wheel drive


2. lots of room for stuff


3. lots of room for people


4. good handling capability(means able to handle well through any surface)


5. good stucture


Disadvantages:


1. high fuel economy


2. too expensive


3. not able to deal with rollover incidents|||The Wrangler is a nice looking vehicle but it is noisy, handles terribly, and has abysmal acceleration. On the other hand it is great on the beach dunes, nice to cruise around town with the top off and generally doesn't have many issues with the powertrain.|||They are cool as butt, and have 4 wheel drive, so you can go muddin' and won't get stuck. but they aren't really gas savers and have a tendency to flip/roll in any kind of car accident

No comments:

Post a Comment