Friday, September 23, 2011

What to do Jeep Grand Cherokee vs Chrysler crossfire?

I own a 05 jeep grand cherokee I like it but I don't like the amount it costs to fill it. My husband found a really good deal on a chrysler crossfire its an 04 and is loaded with low miles. I am considering trading it. Anyone have a crossfire or know anything about them. I know its not a good winter car but thats ok we have a 4wd vehicle.|||If I were you, I would look into a Toyota Solara, Honda Accord coupe or Altima Coupe. The reason I say this is because they don't cost a lot of money, they last a long time, and resale value is excellent.





The Crossfire has dismal resale value and will be nowhere near as reliable.





Check Edmunds.com for reviews on cars in that class and you'll see what I am talking about.|||crossfire is just a two person car and if its a convertible, with the top down you can't hold much these are more of a fun car than a car that has some use to it in everyday life. keep in mind insurance will go up chrysler claims the car will go 180 with ease.|||Just so you know I sell Chrysler Crossfires and they don't go 180 mph. I don't know where that guy got that info from. Anyway, the crossfire is a great car and is a blast to drive. If you want any help making sure you are getting a good deal let me know and I will help you out.|||gran cherokee much beter|||I have an '04 Crossfire and while it does step up pretty quick, it doesn't go 180 mph that I know of! It does take premium gas so where you may save on the amount to fill, you pay more per gallon. The Crossfire is a fun car. I have had mine for 2 years (it was a demo with low mileage and a lower purchase price) and I still get lots of comments from people when they see it. As for a winter car, I haven't had mine in the snow, but I understand that they are pretty good. They do have all kinds of neat gadgets including 3 buttons you can program for the garage door opener. I love the heated seats but not crazy about the cup holder! LOL|||NOT TO SOUND DISRESPECTFUL BUT NEITHER BECAUSE CHRYSLER IS HAVING A LOT OF PROBLEMS AND THEIR VEHICLES ARE NOT THE BEST IN RELIABILITY.





THAT IS WHY THEY ARE GIVING THE LIFETIME WARRANTY ON THE DRIVE-TRAIN FOR NEW VEHICLES.





DO SOME RESEARCH ON LINE AND SEE WHAT IS GOING ON BEFORE YOU MAKE A BIG MISTAKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment