Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I prevent rust on my jeep wrangler's undercarriage?

I need a product or something to use that will help prevent rust for under my jeep. I been off-roading and then washing the mud off, after I go. Is there anything that will help prevent rust that is safe for using on this jeep wrangler?|||I use Heculiner - bed liner and bed liner coating for my truck bed protection. ;) My dad bought me the complete kit of it which includes gallon of the protective coating, a pair of rollers and a handle, an abrasive pad, a 1- or 2-inch brush, plus a handy instruction manual... He caught the kit on sale from The Parts Bin.|||Well I would just use truck bed liner like rhino liner or herculiner. It would be tough and easy to wash. I would not do this if your jeep is in good condition but, if you plan to go off-road a lot I would definitely do this.





Good luck!!!|||undercoating

No comments:

Post a Comment