Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What is the largest size tire you can put on a jeep wrangler tj without a lift?

I have 30x9.5 tires on my jeep wrangler right now and they are almost brand new. Is there a place I can trade my tires for bigger ones?|||I'm pretty sure the biggest you can go is 30 without a lift. I had a 00 Wrangler, and that was the case for mine.|||Some tire shops will give a credit for factory take offs http://www.fourwheeler.com/techarticles/鈥?/a>


Try this link...it has a fit chart.|||you can fit 31s because thats what i have on my rubicon. i lifted it 2 inches but i didnt go any larger so ya you can put 31s max.|||You can't go above 30's unless you have wheel spacers. Then you can go up to 33's with spacers and after that you need a lift kit. I had 31's on my jeep with no spacers and they rubbed.|||you cant go above 30

No comments:

Post a Comment