Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How many mpg does 1998 jeep grand cherokee laredo has?

I bought a 1998 jeep grand cherokee laredo and was wondering how many mpg it has. I forgot to ask the person I bought it from. But any was just wondering, it's bothering me that I don't know.|||If it's a 6cyl it's about 18mpg overall. If it's a V8 it's about 16mpg overall. I have a V8 and I get about 19mpg overall because I know how to drive efficiently.|||I have a 1996 Laredo. Books and websites usually overestimate. My Grand averages 16mpg in the city, and about 20 on the highway.





Doesn't your model have a digital information panel above the rear view mirror? Click through that and it will show you the vehicles overall average MPG.|||it will vary but the best way to know is take and fell up your tank with gas than drive it and then fell it up once more take the milage and dived it by galoons and then you know what kind of milage you get|||19 hwm


fill up tank, check mileage, drive, fill up tank and divide mileage by the gallons you put in on second fill.|||It has 26 miles per gallon

No comments:

Post a Comment