Friday, September 23, 2011

What year did Jeep discontinue the inline 6 cylinder in the Wranglers?

Thinking about a Jeep, but I want the newest I can find with an inline 6. These are considerbly better engines than either the 6 or the 8 cylinder ones in my opinion.|||You can purchase a Jeep as recent as 2006 with the inline 6. '07 is the only year with the new V6.|||2006|||I think it was 05.I know that I got my wrangler x 4.0 on 4/15/05.And by the first oil change 3 months later.They had already dropped the 4.0.At the 3mo. 3,000 mile oil change.The service tech. At the dealer I bought my jeep from.Told me I got my 4.0 just in time they dropped the engine.I know that 05 was the last year to the real jeep wranglers.The Tjs these new jks or what ever they are supposed to be are junk.There is a lot of problems with them.|||2005, which was also the last year for the TJ Wrangler. 2006 was the year that the JK line was introduced, it replaced the TJ model.|||2006|||2006. I own a 2006 wrangler unlimited, and it has an inline 6. Engine is all open, so easy to work on and change oil. I'm scared of the new one. new 2007s have a different engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment