Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do you reprogram a 99 Jeep Cherokee remote?

I lost my original remote but found one for my old jeep, it's for the same model and year but I need to find out how to reprogram it. Any help would be great!|||it is pogrammed to the passenger door module with the chrysler scan tool at a dealer.|||May have to take it to an Official Jeep/Chrysler dealer





and have them do it for you - may even be free!





Happy Holidays|||I haven't tried this to see if it works, but I found it by doing a google search. Hopefully it is the same remote so that you can do it:


http://www.thejeep.com/pilandprogram.htm鈥?/a>





If this one doesn't work then the only other thing that I can think of is to actually go to a Jeep dealership and have them reprogram it. I read a post somewhere where a guy said that the dealership he works at charges $45 just to reprogram the remote.

No comments:

Post a Comment