Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What is it about a Jeep that makes people so loyal?

It seems like such a loyal club. The people I know who own a jeep claim they will never drive anything else. Why is that?|||I don't know about other models of Jeeps, but I have owned a Jeep Cherokee XJ since 1996, and that thing is rock-solid.





The inline-6 4.0-liter engine is darn near indestructible and I haven't had any problems with the transmission or the part-time Command Trac transfer case. Lived through four winters of notorious Lake Effect Snow in Buffalo, NY and never got stuck.





It's 11 years old and still running strong today. It never had any major repairs-- Just the scheduled maintenance and occasional replacement of expendables (tires, brake pads, etc.)





Too bad they don't make Cherokees anymore.. Otherwise I'd buy another one in a heartbeat. :-)|||BECAUSE THERE FUN!! I own a jeep wrangler and its great! Im not sure about a Cherokee but wranglers are addictive!!! Taking the doors and top off is amazing! Theres a big difference in driving somewhere and having fun driving somewhere.|||Jeeps are just a lot of fun, not really very practical but there is nothing like taking the doors off and putting the top down on a nice day and driving the Jeep. Plus the Wrangler has 66 years of history behind it with the military Jeeps and the CJs.|||I've had mine for 2 months and I am lovin' it. So much fun. Tellin' ya I'm spoiled. I drove our pickup today and I hated to drive it. When it comes to what I drive I will buy another Jeep. The second vehicle will be whatever my husband desires for hunting and towing our camper.|||It's a Jeep thing. You wouldn't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment