Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Only people who own a Jeep Liberty-Do you like the vehicle and how does it do on gas?

I am looking to get out of an Escape and get a Jeep Liberty-because their towing capacity is far greater. Just wondering if Liberty owners's enjoy their vehicle.|||I have the 2006 Jeep Liberty Sport and LOVE it! I like its overall size and the amount of head room! It is very sporty but still very practical. And you have to look at the atlantic blue color--it's beautiful!





I drive approx. 30 miles roundtrip to work and I get gas every week and a half. Compared to my last car (Jeep Grand Cherokee), it is a little better.|||i LOVE my jeep liberty. i got an 05 in late april with 20 miles on it. it does average on gas considering its a s.u.v. type. this is my first NEW vehicle. i love it. if it keeps going the way it is, ill buy jeep from now on. GO AHEAD, BUY IT!!|||get a ford they ride much better we have a liberty and a 95 grand cherokee with a 5.2 v8 enginemy 95 gets better mileage in city and highway than the liberty we traded ours in on a ford it gets about 21 city and 27 highway more room in a ford to less road noise in our escape to that liberty was noisey inside dont get one if you do you will wish you didn't|||I have a 2003 Jeep Liberty. First, it is super in the winter. You can't beat that 4 wheel drive on snow packed streets. I have pulled an 8 X 10 trailer 500 miles and it did well. I must say that I am very disappointed in the gas mileage. I do well to get 17 mpg on the highway. It is small inside. My last car was a Honda CRV and except for the excellent 4 wheel drive the Jeep can't compete with the Honda. I got the Jeep because they were offfering 0 % financing and the best offer the Honda dealer could give me was 6%. It was easy to do the math on that one.|||Okay, I own a 2005 Jeep Liberty CRD, Diesel. I rated to tow 5,000 lbs. I am getting 23-24 city and 29-30 hwy. AND I LOVE THE DARN THING!!!|||I love my Liberty. It is a gas hog though, but not as much if you take it on the highway a lot. I wish I has more space in the back though. I think you have more back space in the escape, and you probably do about the same in gas as I do. But you are right, Jeep's are great for towing.

No comments:

Post a Comment