Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How many miles will a jeep liberty last for?

I'm 16 and right now I'm looking at a 2002 Jeep Liberty with a little less than 110,000 miles on it. The owner claims to have it in great condition and it is a 6 cylinder gas engine. Please help!|||most all modern vehicles are good for atleast 200,000 miles. if its clean and the motor is clean and it idles and runs smooth you should be fine. it always worth having a mechanic put it on a lift and go over it for you the few doolars spent there may save you headaches in the long run. keep the oil changed regularly you should be good to go.|||check out the carfax report or take it to auto shop, but if the guy took car of it and you take car of it, the car should last over 200,000 easy. my xplorer did and all i did was take care of it ya feel me|||When you take it for a test drive take it to an auto shop to see whats wrong with it.|||I'm on # 4, and my last one lasted 290K!


I use only mobile 1 oil


K%26amp;N filter!

No comments:

Post a Comment