Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What is the difference between in a Jeep laredo and Jeep limited in size?

i am in the market to puchase new SUV trunk and i am interested in a jeep, can someone tell me if there is a difference in the body size of a Limited version compared to the Laredo. For some reason when i seen both the limited seems to have a shorter tail. And if you already own one of these can you give me any tips as to what to expect.|||I checked the Jeep website and tried to link you to the page where it lists the specs on the Grand Cherokee, but it didn't work. Clink the link below, click the radio button for 4X4 and then click Compare All Models, and there you will get a side by side comparison.





http://www.jeep.com/hostc/bmo/models.do?鈥?/a>





Actually, the only difference in body size is an extra 1/10 of an inch in width. (This info is for the 2010 model - the 2011's are only available to order as of now, but you can find one to test drive at certain dealerships. BTW, they are absolutely gorgeous!)





As to what to expect - Fun in a luxurious package. I love, love, love my Jeep. It's comfortable without being humongous, and extremely capable both on and off road in any weather conditions. I have a 6cyl so it's not too bad on gas - my mileage is about 20 city and 25 hwy. I drive almost 30K miles a year, so I need a vehicle that is practical, won't kill me in gas mileage and one that can be depended upon. My Jeep fits the bill quite nicely. This is my second Jeep and I quite simply can't imagine ever driving anything else.|||The Limited is actually longer. By about 8 inches I think but I can't recall the exact difference.


It also comes with a few more options.


Otherwise they are very similar|||i own a 1994 grand cherokee limited with the 5.2L V-8 and full time all wheel drive. my dad has a 2004 grand cherokee laredo 4x4 4.0L I-6. when side by side they are both the same length.


as for height wise my dads is slightly taller than my 94. the 94 rides in 15 inch tires where the 2004


rides on 16 inch tires. the difference with to limited and the laredo is the goodies on them and the limited is all wheel drive unless they are 2 wheel drives. both can be had with 2 wheel drive but why


bother if you are buying a jeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment